Creeping Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

Next Gathering: July 20 starting at 8:00PM EST

Current Season: Early Greenleaf

Current Weather: Sunny, occasional thunderstorm, temperature ranges from about 75F to 85F during the day, comfortable weather.

Prey Status: Very good hunting this season. Prey is plump and abundant.

Latest topics
» Hopeful Revival
by Becko Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

» The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}
by Becko Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

» Camp Center {OPEN}
by Becko Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Tallstep's Topsites
Chat Box

Gathering Announcement and some other things

3 posters

Go down

Gathering Announcement and some other things Empty Gathering Announcement and some other things

Post by Becko Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:47 pm

So we've got quite a few members now. It's about time we had a Gathering. Our first Gathering will be held on July 20 starting at 8:00PM EST. If you have an issue with this date please let me know. It's just a tentative date and the Gathering may last a few days(obviously not in roleplay time but in real time).

Also, all apprentices should have mentors now. I think we are close to getting started with the plot, too. It would be nice if we could have a few queens or elders(Fang don't you dare). I know the rules say you cannot join as a queen, but I will allow it for now. For the prophecy to take place we do need kits. If your cat does want kits, please post in the Kit Requests forum. There we will let you know the number and gender of the kits. Everything else about them is up to you. After that is decided, you can figure out who will take on these kits.

Once we have enough kits for a fair random selection, we will pick the suspected bringer of doom and the actual bringer of doom. Smile
Becko
Becko
Ultimate Ruler of the Universe

https://creepingshadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gathering Announcement and some other things Empty Re: Gathering Announcement and some other things

Post by Fang Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Here I go!
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Gathering Announcement and some other things Empty Re: Gathering Announcement and some other things

Post by Becko Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 pm

I don't know why I bothered. There's no stopping you.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm awesome. We wouldn't even have Clans without me. xP
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by DisappearingMirror Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Uhm~ I'm kinda bad with set times, cause I work two jobs, and I currently don't know if either job is going to make me work Sunday. I should know by Thursday, but if they do make me work, I'll try to be online by midnight EST, but I can't make any promises.
DisappearingMirror
DisappearingMirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 pm

DisappearingMirror wrote:Uhm~ I'm kinda bad with set times, cause I work two jobs, and I currently don't know if either job is going to make me work Sunday. I should know by Thursday, but if they do make me work, I'll try to be online by midnight EST, but I can't make any promises.

The Gathering will most likely last a few days especially with the way our roleplays have been going. In the whole month we've pretty much only covered 1 day in roleplay time. xD
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by DisappearingMirror Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Alright, I just wanted to post some warning in case I couldn't. xD
DisappearingMirror
DisappearingMirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down