Creeping Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

Next Gathering: July 20 starting at 8:00PM EST

Current Season: Early Greenleaf

Current Weather: Sunny, occasional thunderstorm, temperature ranges from about 75F to 85F during the day, comfortable weather.

Prey Status: Very good hunting this season. Prey is plump and abundant.

Latest topics
» Hopeful Revival
by Becko Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

» The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}
by Becko Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

» Camp Center {OPEN}
by Becko Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Tallstep's Topsites
Chat Box

New Naming Rule + Some Other Stuff Becko Wants Me to Mention

2 posters

Go down

New Naming Rule + Some Other Stuff Becko Wants Me to Mention Empty New Naming Rule + Some Other Stuff Becko Wants Me to Mention

Post by Fang Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Hey everyone!

So, since it's a pet peeve of ours (myself and Becko), there is now a new rule regarding the naming of new characters.

New characters may not be named using the same prefix (the beginning part of the character's name, such as the "Dove" in "Dovestar") as a pre-existing character.

This rule has been added to the Roleplay Rules under the "Creating a Character" section. (Note: The Roleplay Rules thread is a Global Announcement which means you can find this thread at the top of any of the forums.)

If you don't know if the prefix you want to use is available, you can check the Taken Names List to see if it's already on there.

This is just to diversify the names of the characters and give each character their own unique sense of individuality. If you need help thinking of different prefixes, put up a post and ask your fellow users! Very Happy

ALSO IMPORTANT!

So the Info has been updated. This includes a bit more information on the MistClan timeframe which can be found in the Basic Plotline thread. (Note: The Basic Plotline thread is a Global Announcement.)

It also includes a territory update. You can now find out where leaders and medicine cats share tongues with StarClan (I don't even know yet!) by looking in the Territory and Clan Descriptions thread.

That's all! Love you guys!! Very Happy
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

New Naming Rule + Some Other Stuff Becko Wants Me to Mention Empty Re: New Naming Rule + Some Other Stuff Becko Wants Me to Mention

Post by Becko Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:59 pm

In regards to the information added to the basic plotline: The change isn't really that noticeable so I'll just say it here. Due to a question DisappearingMirror had I put up how many years it has been since MistClan disappeared. That number is eight. So it is reasonable for some elders(or even older warriors) of DewClan and DuskClan to be from MistClan.
Becko
Becko
Ultimate Ruler of the Universe

https://creepingshadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down