Creeping Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

Next Gathering: July 20 starting at 8:00PM EST

Current Season: Early Greenleaf

Current Weather: Sunny, occasional thunderstorm, temperature ranges from about 75F to 85F during the day, comfortable weather.

Prey Status: Very good hunting this season. Prey is plump and abundant.

Latest topics
» Hopeful Revival
by Becko Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

» The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}
by Becko Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

» Camp Center {OPEN}
by Becko Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Tallstep's Topsites
Chat Box

Roleplay Rules {Updated 7/23/14}

Go down

Roleplay Rules {Updated 7/23/14} Empty Roleplay Rules {Updated 7/23/14}

Post by Becko Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:52 pm

**Rules are subject to change**

General Rules

• Follow the site rules as well.
  • Minimum of 3 sentences in your post.
  • No double posting. Use the edit button.
  • No killing characters without the owner's permission.
  • No invincible characters.
  • No playing as another person's character.

Creating a Character

• Post your form HERE.
  • There is no limit to the number of characters you can have. Seriously, make as many as you want. BUT you are limited to two high ranking characters(AKA leader, deputy, medicine cat).
  • Leaders will choose their own deputy. While the site is new, the deputy positions will be open, but after that, they won't.
  • Keep cats realistic. Cats aren't green and they don't have magical markings that are shaped like stars and hearts and whatever. And cats do not have magical powers.
  • The only species we are allowing for now is cats.
  • Please use the form provided. Please do not begin roleplaying until a moderator has moved your form to the 'Accepted Characters' forum.
  • If you need something added to the form, just PM a mod or myself.
  • You cannot join as a queen or a kit. There will be kits up for adoption or you can reserve a place as a pregnant queen's kit.
  • Names may not include star.
  • Please try not to reuse the prefixes for names (DOVEstar, ROWANstar; the beginning parts of names). We like having diversity with names.

Mates and Kits

• You may not join with a mate or kits. For now it's alright, but once the site picks up I would prefer mates to be found in the roleplay.
  • Same-sex mates are allowed, but they cannot have kits. They may adopt a kit, but the way they acquire a kit must be reasonable. If you aren't sure, just run it by me or a mod.
  • To have a mate you must have role played as the characters before. You can't just decide to be someone's mate and make it official right then and there. There should be some sort of development.
  • To have kits, you must submit a request on this forum.
  • Queens must be pregnant for at least 1 week real time. Kits can become apprentices after 2 weeks. Apprentices become warriors after at least 1 week.
  • If you want a mixed Clan pairing, please PM me first. One or two may be allowed, but not every other pairing is going to be forbidden. Keep in mind there will be MistClan mixes in DuskClan and DewClan, but NOT PineClan.
  • Medicine cats may not have kits.
  • Female leaders and deputies may not have kits while they hold this rank.

Deaths and StarClan

• To kill off a cat, post in the Classifieds if you want them to be attacked and killed or PM me or a mod if you want them to die of disease, etc.
  • StarClan cats do not need to have forms made for them, BUT they cannot interact with living cats unless specifically told to my me or a mod. During the half moon, they may interact with medicine cats but cannot give them prophecies unless told to by me or a mod.

Plot Twists

• if you have an idea for the plot, let us know! We love to hear suggestions!

Other

• Characters who are to be part of the prophecies will be chosen at random. Once the site picks up we will begin with the plot, but for now we're just trying to get the site on its feet. Smile
Becko
Becko
Ultimate Ruler of the Universe

https://creepingshadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum