Creeping Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

Next Gathering: July 20 starting at 8:00PM EST

Current Season: Early Greenleaf

Current Weather: Sunny, occasional thunderstorm, temperature ranges from about 75F to 85F during the day, comfortable weather.

Prey Status: Very good hunting this season. Prey is plump and abundant.

Latest topics
» Hopeful Revival
by Becko Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

» The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}
by Becko Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

» Camp Center {OPEN}
by Becko Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Tallstep's Topsites
Chat Box

The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}

4 posters

Go down

The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN} Empty The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}

Post by Becko Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:11 pm

{{Welcome to the first Gathering! To make things easy, any character is invited(if eligible). Even if this character is currently in a roleplay. These ongoing roleplays may still go on. This is the first gathering, so things may get a little confusing. Just bear with us. Also please include your cat's name and Clan in each post like I have done below. It just helps organize things.}}

Rowanstar of DuskClan
Rowanstar halted at the edge of his territory. He raised his tail as a signal for his clanmates to wait. He lifted his nose and scented the air. First Clan here. He thought to himself. He quickly lowered his tail and leaped through the undergrowth into the clearing. He padded quietly over the the giant boulder and bunched his hind legs under him in preparation to jump. He landed softly on to the of the boulder and sat down. He curled his tail over his paws and watched his clanmates wandering around the clearing.

Lynxclaw of DuskClan
Lynxclaw followed the clan at the back of the group. She silently wondered what the leaders would talk about at the Gathering. It felt like it had been a whole season since the last Gathering. She paused in the bushes while Rowanstar scented the air. When he signaled, she jumped from the bushes and found a good seat near the base of the boulder.
Becko
Becko
Ultimate Ruler of the Universe

https://creepingshadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN} Empty Re: The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}

Post by Loki Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Needlestar of PineClan

The lean leader slunk through his territory, his paws making barely a sound on the pine needle covering that coated the ground near the Meeting Place.  The scent of Duskclan hit his scent glands.  Must be passing nearby in their own territory.  Needlestar sped up a little, never one to be outdone. He crested the ridge before the moonlit clearing, listening.  Rowanstar and DuskClan had beat him here.  He growled slightly in annoyance, muttering a small "mouse dung" before flicking his tail and plunging his clan into the Meeting Place.  As he passed the other Clan to the Leader's Rock, he nodded to his acquaintances.  Bunching his muscles, he took a running leap onto the Leader's Rock to take his place beside Rowanstar.

"Hello Rowanstar," he said coolly, his signature smirk creeping onto his muzzle.  "How ARE you and your Clan this wonderful evening?"

Flamebreeze of DewClan

The ginger deputy followed closely behind Dovestar, her feathery tail held high.  The night was a beautiful one, with the moon creeping high in the sky, a slight breeze to take the sting out of the heat.  The grass felt cool on Flamebreeze's paws as the parade of cats flattened it as they passed.
Loki
Loki
Becko was here

http://mizuurei.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Mintdust of PineClan
Mintdust padded alongside her mate. She walked along with him until they reached the clearing. She found a place to sit in the soft grass. She watched lovingly as her mate leaped onto the boulder, his muscles rippling under his mottled pelt.

Rowanstar of DuskClan
Rowanstar dipped his head in acknowledgement of Needlestar. "Hello Needlestar. My Clan is well, how has yours been doing this moon?" He glanced down at the clearing and noticed Mintdust watching Needlestar intently. She appeared to be slightly plump. "Ah, is that your mate?" he asked with genuine curiousity flicking his ears towards Mintdust.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Needlestar of PineClan

"My Clan continues to fair well.  Greenleaf has been kind to us." Needlestar smiled down at his mate, her white and gray fur glowing in the moonlight.  "Yes indeed.  Mintdust."  He smirked at Rowanstar.  "Soon to bear me kits."  The leader wrapped his long tail around his paws and cast a lazy green glance at his fellow leader. "And your mate?  Has she kitted yet?"  He glanced around the clearing, not even waiting for an answer, never been one for sentiment besides his own.  "Now where is Dovestar?  Late as always."
Loki
Loki
Becko was here

http://mizuurei.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Rowanstar
Rowanstar noticed the loving look in Needlestar's eyes as he gazed down at Mintdust. "Larkfall hasn't kitted yet, but it should be any day now," he mewed. He leaned in closer and whispered, "To be honest, I'm terrified." He straightened himself up and glanced around the clearing. "No idea where she could be."
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Dovestar of DewClan

The small DewClan leader darted through the undergrowth. It was impossible to get to the meeting place without going through PineClan territory but the strip was narrow. When she reached the edge of the clearing, she remained in the bushes and scented the air. Both DuskClan and PineClan had already arrived. She held her tail up to halt her Clan behind her. Then when she checked to make sure everyone was ready, she lowered her tail and padded lightly into the clearing, her head held high. Coming to a stop at the base of the boulder, she crouched and with a powerful leap, she landing lithely on top of the boulder. She dipped her head in greeting. "Greetings, Rowanstar. Needlestar," she mewed as she sat gracefully and wrapped her tail around her small paws.

Graystorm of DewClan

Graystorm hurried after his leader, his stride fast as all DewClan cats. He ran between Flamebreeze and Rainsong, glad for the silent company of the two she-cats. When they reached the clearing, he didn't hesitate to move amongst the DuskClan cats. He liked the social aspect of Gatherings.

Whitecloud of DewClan

The very pregnant she-cat tried to keep up with her clanmates but she got tired very quickly. She looked ahead of her, searching for Liontooth. He had asked her to stay in camp when Dovestar had invited her but she always wanted to go to the Gatherings and see what was going on with the other clans. Now she hurried along as best she could, hoping to spot Liontooth's ginger pelt and catch up with him.

Brackenclaw of DuskClan

The grumpy deputy followed behind Rowanstar with stony silence. He bounded into the clearing after him and watched as Rowanstar leapt onto the boulder. With a surly expression on his features, he sat at the base of the boulder, not bothering to socialize with any of the warriors, queens, elders or apprentices. He only ever really talked to the other deputies.

[Is someone gonna NPC the PineClan deputy? Or any of the other medicine cats?]

Leopardpelt of DuskClan

Leopardpelt didn't like being the first clan to arrive. He liked having the opportunity to show up with all the other cats there so he could decide who to talk to. This time, he waited for PineClan's arrival. Seeing Mintdust lay down, he padded over to her and sat beside her. "Good to see you again, Mintdust. How are you this moon?" he asked, politely making small-talk before the gathering began.

Silvermist of PineClan

Silvermist prowled into the clearing, her shoulders rippling like a tiger as she stalked forward. She sat near the edge of the clearing, usually preferring to listen rather than to mingle. PineClan was her only concern at Gatherings; she was a warrior who didn't care much about the other clans.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:21 am

Rowanstar of DuskClan
Rowanstar's ears perked up as the DewClan cats came into the clearing. He watched as Dovestar made her way over to the boulder. "Hello Dovestar," he mewed as she jumped up beside the two toms. He glanced down at the DewClan cats beginning to disperse among the other Clan cats. "I guess we should wait a bit before beginning. It looks as if everyone would like a bit of time to talk."

Honeydrop of DewClan
Honeydrop trotted along behind Dovestar. She wasn't big on gatherings, but as a medicine cat, she had to go. As they entered the clearing, she made her way over to where the medicine cats normally sat. She settled down and scanned the clearing through squinted eyes.

Rainsong of DewClan
Rainsong padded along beside Graystorm. As they reached the clearing, she watched as Graystorm took off to meet with the other cats. She made her way over to Leopardpelt and Mintdust. "Hello!" she mewed.

Liontooth
Liontooth trotted along silently through the trees. He glanced back and saw a familiar white pelt. He gasped and fell back. He nuzzled his mate's cheek with his nose. "Whitecloud! I didn't notice you were coming to the gathering!"

Lynxclaw of DuskClan
Lynxclaw noticed Leopardpelt talking with Mintdust from PineClan. She padded over and mewed a greeting to the cats. She sat down beside Leopardpelt and listened quietly to the conversation.

Mintdust of PineClan
Mintdust lifted her head as Leopardpelt walked over. "Hello Leopardpelt! I'm very good. I just found out I'm having kits!" She purred. She nodded to Rainsong and Lynxclaw as they both came over. "Hello!"
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:17 am

Dovestar

The small she-cat dipped her head in acknowledgement of Rowanstar's greeting. She surveyed the mingling cats from her place on the boulder. She nodded in agreement to Rowanstar's suggestion. "I know some of my clanmates could meow your ear off," she purred affectionately, watching each of her clanmates as they found cats from other clans to chat with.

Whitecloud

The round-bellied she-cat's eyes lit up as she saw her mate and she purred with relief as he came back to walk beside her, his low voice comforting. "You know I don't like to miss the Gatherings, Liontooth," she said, panting slightly as they finally made it to the large clearing.

Leopardpelt

Leopardpelt's ears pricked up in surprise. "Kits?! Congratulations!" he mewed in his heart-felt, rumbling voice. He looked up as Rainsong and Lynxclaw approached and dipped his head in greeting. "Not as exciting as kits of course but Lynxclaw and I were just appointed as mentors," he said proudly.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:43 am

Rainsong of DewClan
Rainsong purred at Mintdust's news. "Congratulations! I'm guessing Needlestar is the father?" She asked. She had seen Mintdust watching Needlstar intently before they had come over.  She turned to Leopardpelt. "Oh that's great news! Me and Flamebreeze just became mentors too! Are your apprentices here?"

Mintdust of PineClan
Mintdust glanced up at Needlestar when Rainsong asked her question. "Yes, he is the father," she purred. Her ears pricked when she heard Leopardpelt and Rainsong's news. "Oh wow! That's great! Your first apprentices!"

Lynxclaw of DuskClan
Lynxclaw nodded. "Echopaw and Fallenpaw should be around here somewhere. It's their first gathering, so they're probably off having fun." She looked around the clearing, but couldn't find them. They must have been hidden among the groups of cats.

Rowanstar of DuskClan
Rowanstar followed Dovestar's gaze and looked down at his warriors. They seemed to be enjoying sharing news with the other Clans. The Clans were currently at peace, so he saw no harm in waiting a bit. He turned back to the other leaders. "So Needlstar tells me that his mate is expecting kits," he told Dovestar.

Liontooth of DewClan
Liontooth nodded to his mate. He knew there was no stopping her. He walked beside her as the entered the clearing. He looked around and saw his fellow warriors mingling with the other clan cats. "Where do you want to sit?" He asked Whitecloud.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Dovestar

Dovestar purred in pleasant surprise at the news of Needlestar's kit expectations. "Congratulations, Needlestar. And you Rowanstar? Isn't your mate expecting kits any day now?" she asked politely. She licked a paw and ran it over her face a few times. "My mate is expecting kits as well," she said calmly as if it weren't a joke at all, but of course it must have been. Dovestar didn't have a mate and even if she did, there wouldn't be kits involved.

Whitecloud

Whitecloud looked around the clearing. Usually when she came to Gatherings, she checked in with a friend of hers - Larkfall. But it didn't appear as if Larkfall were here. So instead she pointed with her nose towards where a PineClan queen - Mintdust - was laying with several warriors. That was usually where the queens settled because it was the softest area and usually the driest as well. "Over there should be good," she answered Liontooth as she padded over. She laid down gingerly next to Mintdust and nodded to the other gathered cats in greeting.

Leopardpelt

"You're probably right, Lynxclaw. Let's just hope they're not getting into trouble,"
he rumbled with amusement. He twitched his whiskers at Rainsong. "Congrats to you too! Is your apprentice here? Or is it still too soon?" he asked. Watching Whitecloud and Liontooth approach, he noticed just how large the white queen was. "Whitecloud! Very determined coming to the Gathering, I see. You could give birth right now, I'd bet," he commented with an amused tone. Whitecloud's whiskers twitched as she purred with amusement.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Rowanstar of DuskClan
Rowanstar nodded. "Yes, Larkfall should be kitting any day now," he purred. He looked at Dovestar with a puzzled look on his face. "Your mate? Something you're not telling us, Dovestar?" He chuckled.

Lynxclaw of DuskClan
Lynxclaw nodded to Leopardpelt. "They better not be getting into trouble. StarClan knows they're little rascals." She was a bit worried that Echopaw and Fallenpaw were up to something. Those two never seemed to stop getting into mischief.

Rainsong
Rainsong shook her head. "Creampaw is staying in camp tonight. She's still too young. She was only made an apprentice this evening," she mewed. She couldn't wait for Creampaw to come to the Gathering so she could introduce her to the warriors.

Mintdust of PineClan
Mintdust looked up as Whitecloud and Liontooth padded over. "Whitecloud! You look like you could have your kits any day now!" She purred.

Liontooth of DewClan
Liontooth followed Whitecloud over to the group of warriors. He nodded to them as he settled down beside his mate. He twitched his whiskers in amusement at Leopardpelt's comment. "There is no stopping her," he purred.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Dovestar

"Well, do point them out to me once they're old enough to attend a Gathering as apprentices,"
she said, looking at Rowanstar. The truth was, Dovestar loved kits and she actually wished she had some of her own, but she had a duty to her Clan before all else and now her opportunity has passed. She purred with amusement as Rowanstar went along with her joke. "Yes, he's quite pregnant. I'm sure he's back at camp groaning and complaining," she said, snickering to herself. Normally, things weren't so laid-back like this on the Leaders' Rock, but with such a generous greenleaf and the Clans being perfectly at peace and the two tom leaders expecting kits, it was hard not to feel happy.

Whitecloud

Whitecloud huffed good-naturedly. "Go ahead. Laugh it up. We'll see how funny it is when you're begging me to come into the nursery to see you kits," Whitecloud teased Liontooth. She settled in more next to Mintdust and jokingly muttered, "Toms. No respect for birthing kits these days." Mintdust seemed surprised too, however, that Whitecloud had made it to the Gathering. "Oh yes, I can feel it. It'll be in the next couple days. They're most definitely ready to come out. But I just couldn't resist the Gathering; I like them too much," she admitted, purring quietly.

Leopardpelt

Leopardpelt's whiskers twitched at Lynxclaw's words. "That's the truth. Together they definitely make one heck of a pair," he agreed. He nodded at Rainsong. "I'm sure she'll be asked to come along for the next Gathering. You'll have to introduce me to her then," he mewed.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Rowanstar of DuskClan
"Don't worry, I will," Rowanstar promised. He could see a quick look of longing flash in her eyes. He guessed that she wished she could have kits of her own. He chuckled as she mentioned her "mate". "Bet he wishes he was here at the gathering."

Liontooth of DewClan
Liontooth stopped and his eyes widened at his mate's threat. "Sorry sweetie," he purred while giving the top of her head a loving lick.

Mintdust of PineClan
Mintdust purred in amusement at Whitecloud's comment about toms. "Needlestar has no clue how awful it is to be growing so large," she mewed. She glanced at her own swollen belly. "I still have a ways to go."

Rainsong
"Dear StarClan, she and her brother were begging so much to go tonight," she mewed, "And don't worry, you'll meet her next time she's here."
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Dovestar

She nodded in acknowledgement to his promise and picked out the apprentices with her eyes. For her, watching the young grow up was a favorite pastime. Now that her thoughts had gone down this road, she found herself kneading the rock beneath her paws and only when Rowanstar spoke again was she shaken out of her thoughts. "Hm? Oh yes, he's been grumbling about being cooped up for hours now," she meowed in response, but her voice lacked the humor it once contained only moments before.

Whitecloud

The round-bellied queen closed her eyes happily as Liontooth licked the top of her head. "That's okay, honey," she said, all being forgiven very easily.

She nodded in agreement to Mintdust's words. "When I was an apprentice, I thought the queens had it easy: apprentices bring them fresh-kill and new bedding and moss soaked with water and they just get to stay in camp and sleep or play with their kits all day. But I never thought it would be this much work already. But I have to say, I don't regret a single second of it," she said, looking up lovingly at Liontooth. She glanced back at Mintdust's belly. "Yes, you do. Don't worry, they'll be here before you know it," she reassured her with a twitch of her whiskers.

Leopardpelt

Leopardpelt snickered. "Of course they were. They're new apprentices. They'll think Gatherings are the greatest thing since mouse for the next six moons," he mewed cheekily. He nodded and said, "I'll hold you to that. And if I can find Fallenpaw next time you can meet him too."
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Rowanstar
Rowanstar's whiskers twitched as he notice the lack of amusement in Dovestar's words. "Everything alright Dovestar?" He asked, looking puzzled.

Liontooth
Liontooth purred at his mate's words. He knew she hadn't been serious, but it was better to be safe than sorry with the hormonal queen. He intertwined his tail with hers and nuzzled her cheek.

Rainsong
Rainsong watched Liontooth and Whitecloud. "Yuck!" She muttered to the other warriors as the pair was getting all lovey dovey, a hint of amusement in her voice. She turned back to Leopardpelt. "I'm sure you'll find him once the Gathering ends and the cats begin to leave. You can bring him over to meet me then!"

Lynxclaw
Lynxclaw chuckled at Rainsong's disgust. She scanned the clearing as Leopardpelt spoke about the apprentices. She didn't see either of them anywhere. "And knowing Echopaw, you'll meet him when you meet Fallenpaw," she mewed.

Mintdust
Mintdust purred as she thought about her pregnancy and future kits. "There is no way I'd take this back. Kits are wonderful. I moved to the nursery a few sunrises ago and have been watching other queens' kits. It's just wonderful!"
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by DisappearingMirror Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:08 am

Echopaw of DuskClan

The young tom looked around the gathering with wide, amazed eyes. He had never been before, and he felt excited to meet other cats. He glanced towards his mentor before falling into Fallenpaw on purpose, making the white tom stumble. Jumping back to his paws, Echopaw took off running, and sure enough, Fallenpaw followed after. Looking around as he raced about, he was careful to avoid any high ranking cats and crashing into anyone. He only seemed to slow when he realized he couldn't find any other apprentices.

Fallenpaw of DuskClan

Fallenpaw was watching Echopaw and the rest of the cats around them, focused on his brother but studying everyone they came near. When Echopaw crashed into him, he wasn't surprised, but he still took off chasing him. They bolted around like excited kits, careful not to go anywhere near the leaders and deputies, and both avoided running into other warriors. Picking a fight or embarrassing their mentors was not on their list of things they wanted to do.

When Echopaw stopped running, Fallenpaw seemed to struggle to slow down, but rather than crashing into Echopaw, he reared up and batted at him. The smaller tom purred and pounced on him, and the two flopped down in the grass together, grooming each other and looking around. It was perhaps the latest either had been out of their dens.

Ivytail of DewClan

The young warrior was at the back of her clan as they reached the clearing. She took in the sight of the other warriors and apprentices wandering around. She felt a low purr rumble in her chest, and she joined them in walking at random. She had no friends in other clans yet, but she began to approach a group of warriors that seemed about her age, though they spoke of apprentices so she wasn't quite sure. Realizing one of the she-cats was from her clan, she greeted her, "Hello, Rainsong." She dipped her head in greeting to the two DuskClan warriors.

Ashwing

The young medicine cat tom walked around the clearing slowly. He was attempting to find both Fireflower and Honeydrop, not particularly partial to which one he found first. He and his sister seemed to always sit together when the leaders were speaking, but he also wanted to catch ahold of the other medicine cat in an attempt to speak with her.

Fireflower

Fireflower lay with the elders, her head resting on her mother's shoulder as she looked at the tom that lay next to her. She had woken for the dawn patrol, gone hunting, returned to share tongues at sunhigh, and then gone out hunting again. Had she known that she was going to the gathering that night, rather than being left behind to sleep, she perhaps would have skipped on slipping out of camp the second time, especially since she hadn't really needed to hunt so much, but feeling tired and nestling into her mother's side brought back memories of kithood, and she was quite content to float half awake for a bit.

Silverstep

The old queen kept her tail wrapped around her daughter. Though Fireflower was no longer small enough to curl into her side, in fact, she was now larger than her mother, she still felt protective of her. As the sleepy she-cat put her chin on her shoulders, she merely shifted her weight, turning to speak with Cloudrise. As always, he and Cloverblaze both lay with her. The elders talked about nothing of importance, discussing the good old days and smiling at the apprentices that bumbled around foolishly.

Last edited by DisappearingMirror on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
DisappearingMirror
DisappearingMirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Dovestar of DewClan

Dovestar looked up once more. "Hm? Alright? Why yes, of course. Why do you ask?" she replied coolly, hoping she didn't seem too shaken up. She knew what it meant when she accepted the position of deputy under Sootstar. He had been old when she was chosen and had only two lives remaining. She knew she'd most likely become leader and by accepting that duty, she had made sacrifices. Most days those sacrifices seemed small; she loved being able to serve her clan so greatly. But in some moments, those sacrifices seemed to grow.

Whitecloud of DewClan

Whitecloud nuzzled her cheek against Liontooth's in returned, ignoring Rainsong's exclamation of feigned disgust. "Don't worry, honey; Rainsong's just jealous," she mewed.
Looking back to Mintdust, she nodded her agreement. "Oh, yes. I've been in the nursery for almost two moons now and the kits are just wonderful. It was nice seeing Creampaw and Acornpaw leave the nursery, though it'll be much quieter in there now." She paused and looked at her swollen tummy. "Well, at least for a short while."

Leopardpelt of DuskClan

Leopardpelt purred in amusement. "Isn't that the truth? The two of them are nearly inseparable. They've got a lot to learn about doing things on their own, but they're both eager and determined," he commented truthfully. Looking around, he spotted the aforementioned apprentices barreling around. Leopardpelt did take notice that they were careful not to disrupt any of the other cats and for that at least, he was thankful. Noticing them flop down, he called out, "Fallenpaw! Echopaw!" He motioned for them to join him with a flick of his tail.
Seeing Ivytail as she approached, he dipped his head in return, though he'd never met her before. "Hello. I'm Leopardpelt. And who might you be?" he asked politely. She looked young and probably didn't know most of the cats here other than the leaders, deputies and medicine cats along with the cats from her own clan. DewClan, by the scent of her.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

{{Fuck why did I bring so many of my cats. I can't remember who's where.  Shocked }}

Rowanstar of DuskClan
Rowanstar shook his head. He could tell something had bugged her, but he knew it was rude to pry. And anyway, he was from an enemy Clan. There was no way she'd tell him anything that made her look weak. "Oh, nevermind. You just looked a bit sad for a moment," he mewed. He turned to look at the cats below and then turned back to Needlestar and Dovestar. "Shall we begin the Gathering now?"

Honeydrop of DewClan
Honeydrop noticed Ashwing, the new medicine cat of DuskClan, wandering around. She rolled her eyes and figured it would be best to introduce herself to the tom. She sighed as she pushed herself to her paws. As she padded over she forced herself to hide her hostility toward any living being and put on a smile. "Hello, Ashwing is it? I'm Honeydrop, DewClan's medicine cat."

Rainsong of DewClan
Rainsong scrunched her nose at Whitecloud's comment. She turned as she heard footsteps and her name. "Hello Ivytail!" She meowed.

Lynxclaw of DuskClan
Lynxclaw followed Leopardpelt's gaze and saw the two apprentices flopped on the ground together. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She remembered her first Gathering. She turned to the she cat who joined the group and dipped her head in greeting. "Hello, I'm Lynxclaw."

Mintdust
Mintdust sighed and rested her chin on her paws. "I can't wait until my kits are born," she purred.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down