Creeping Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

Next Gathering: July 20 starting at 8:00PM EST

Current Season: Early Greenleaf

Current Weather: Sunny, occasional thunderstorm, temperature ranges from about 75F to 85F during the day, comfortable weather.

Prey Status: Very good hunting this season. Prey is plump and abundant.

Latest topics
» Hopeful Revival
by Becko Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

» The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}
by Becko Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

» Camp Center {OPEN}
by Becko Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Tallstep's Topsites
Chat Box

Rainsong and Graystorm

2 posters

Go down

Rainsong and Graystorm Empty Rainsong and Graystorm

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Graystorm

Graystorm hurried out of the camp and started off for the meadow. "You know, she'll never be close to anyone if she gets her fur matted so easily! Sometimes I'm not even sure why I bother!" he complained around his mouthful of herbs. The herbs didn't exactly taste good and again he thought of how he was going out of his way to help the medicine cat and all she had had was harsh words for him.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Rainsong and Graystorm Empty Re: Rainsong and Graystorm

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:31 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong glanced at Graystorm. "Don't worry about it. That's how she's always been. We were den-mates in the nursery and she was just as nasty as a kit. None of the kits wanted to play with her and she liked it that way," she meowed through the herbs.
Becko
Becko
Ultimate Ruler of the Universe

https://creepingshadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Graystorm

Graystorm grumbled a little bit more under his breath stepped lightly through the undergrowth as they got closer to the meadow. Once they arrived, he put the herbs down and spread them out with his paw. He glanced around and padded over to a little patch of plants. Deciding on one, he pulled it out carefully with his teeth and placed it next to one of the others. "These are the same right?" he asked.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong bounded through the trees until they reached the meadow. She put her bundle of herbs down beside Graystorm's. She laid her herbs out while Graystorm went off searching. She looked up as he asked his question and then padded over to look at the herbs he had gathered. "They look the same to me," she meowed. She looked over the other herbs he had and picked up on of them. "Oh I know where this one grows!" She tore off through the meadow and came back with a bundle of plants in her mouth. She dropped them in a pile beside the herbs Honeydrop had given them.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Graystorm

"Alright, if you say so,"
he said, moving away to pick some more of the same stuff. He took the old ones of the ones he had just collected and the ones that Honeydrop went to find and put them in a separate "discard" pile. Then he looked at the others again. There were four different ones left. "Hmm...this one is thyme, right? And...yarrow root? I think I know where those are," he thought aloud as he wandered off again. A few minutes later, he came back carrying dirty roots and lots of little thyme leaves. He moved the discarded ones again and then looked at the two remaining. "Rainsong, do you know what these are?"
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong glanced over at him. She was searching through the plants in a clump of tall grass. "I think they're borage and tansy," she mewed as she padded over. "I think they're found closer to the farm," she said, pointing at the distant fences with her tail.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Graystorm

"If we keep collecting them like this, we'll have too many to carry back. Let's bring these ones back and then head toward the farm to get the borage and tansy,"
Graystorm suggested as he picked up half of the herbs they had collected and waited for Rainsong to follow before he headed back toward camp.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong nodded. "Maybe one of the other warriors will help us out. I think I saw Thornheart's patrol heading back towards camp when we left," she meowed before picking up her bundle of herbs and making her way back to camp.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Thornheart

"Yes, we were just heading back. Do you need some assistance?" the tom asked as he materialized from the undergrowth at the edge of the meadow. He glanced at the herbs in both cats mouths and spoke again. "Here, we'll take those back to camp. You two finish up," he said as kindly as he ever had as he flicked his tail to the other warriors in his patrol to have them take the herbs from Graystorm and Rainsong.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong jumped as Thornheart came out of the meadow. She put her herbs down and glared at the tom. "For StarClan's sake! You can't just sneak up on someone like that!" she grumbled, a hint of amusement in her voice. "But thank you for taking the herbs. One less trip for us!"
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Graystorm

Graystorm purred quietly as he saw amusement sparkle in Thornheart's eyes. It wasn't often the other tom was in such a likable mood so might as well have fun with it. "Not a problem. We were out here anyway. I'll tell Honeydrop that you'll be back soon," he said before he and his patrol headed back into the forest and toward camp. Graystorm snorted out a laugh. "Boy, did he get you or what?" he teased as he grabbed the borage. "You grab the tansy," he said, turning toward the direction of the farm.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong cuffed Graystorm gently on the ear. "Be quiet!" She tried to hide her amusement and embarrassment, but she knew both the toms saw it. She found it strange that Thornheart was actually seeming like he was having fun. Maybe he was finally loosening up.

Rainsong grabbed the tansy and headed off toward the farm with Graystorm.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Graystorm

He chuckled again as they ran toward the farm and within minutes, they had arrived. The borage was easy enough to find. After he sent the old ones down, he just sniffed lightly and caught the scent quite easily. So he went over and picked as much as he could fit in his mouth. "Did you find the tansy? The sun is setting and I want to be back for Creamkit and Acornkit's apprentice ceremony," he said as he placed the borage down for a moment carefully.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong popped out of the tall grass with a bundle of herbs in her mouth. "Yep!" she mewed through them. She bounded out of the grass and dropped the herbs by Graystorm. "We really need to get back! I'm becoming a mentor!" she said, her voice a mix of panic and excitement.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Graystorm

"I thought I saw Dovestar giving you the apprentice talk! That's great! Congratulations!"
he said, genuinely happy for his friend, but still a little jealous. "Let's hurry back then! You can't be late!" he said urgently as he quickly scooped the borage into his mouth and bounded away towards camp.

[You can just move them back to the camp for your reply.]
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down