Creeping Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

Next Gathering: July 20 starting at 8:00PM EST

Current Season: Early Greenleaf

Current Weather: Sunny, occasional thunderstorm, temperature ranges from about 75F to 85F during the day, comfortable weather.

Prey Status: Very good hunting this season. Prey is plump and abundant.

Latest topics
» Hopeful Revival
by Becko Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

» The Gathering (7/20/14) {OPEN}
by Becko Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

» Camp Center {OPEN}
by Becko Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Tallstep's Topsites
Chat Box

Camp Center {OPEN}

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Camp Center {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Center {OPEN}

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Acornkit
Acornkit rolled over and pounced on his sister. "Yeah, but I'll be the one who'll be leader!" he squeaked. He couldn't wait for the ceremony tonight. He desperately hoped that Flamebreeze or Dovestar would be his mentor.
Becko
Becko
Ultimate Ruler of the Universe

https://creepingshadows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Creamkit

Creamkit oof'd as her brother pounced on her and pushed into his belly with her back legs, throwing him off. She scoffed. "Yeah, right! You can't even find your own tail!" she taunted.

[He's so cute I want him!!! *cries*]
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Acornkit
"Yes I can!" he squeaked. To prove her wrong he whirled around and grabbed the end of his tail in his jaws. "See?" he mewed through his ginger fur.

(Of course he's cute. He is my character after all  tongue )
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Flamebreeze

At Dovestar's question, the young deputy's eyes widened slightly in excitement.  So she WAS getting an apprentice after all!  She was still a little peeved that Dovestar had gone to Rainsong first.  But most of that irritation had faded.  She bowed her head in thanks.

"It would be an absolute pleasure, Dovestar."
Loki
Loki
Becko was here

http://mizuurei.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Dovestar

Dovestar smiled at Flamebreeze and her effort at speaking calmly and respectfully. "Don't be deterred, Flamebreeze. I chose you for Acornkit's mentor almost immediately. I deliberated on Creamkit for much longer. I just happened to spot Rainsong first," she said cheekily, having a knack for picking up on her deputy's slight offense at having been talked to second.

Creamkit

Creamkit giggled and spun, grabbing her own tail between her teeth to match her brother. To be honest, she wouldn't mind if her brother did one day become leader because she thought he'd be a good one. She'd like to be leader too (just like all kits) but she wouldn't be upset if it were him instead of her.

[Should we do the ceremony as soon as Graystorm and Rainsong get back since all three of us are online right now?]
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm

{Sure}

Acornkit
Acornkit giggled at his sister. She looked so funny with her tail in her mouth. He paused suddenly when he realized that he probably looked the same. He spit his tail out of his mouth and licked his chest to try and hide his embarrassment.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Flamebreeze

The ginger she-cat snorted at Dovestar's deduction.  She shook her head a little.  "Was it really that obvious?" she asked the leader, cocking an "eyebrow."  "I still thank you for the opportunity."  She bowed her head again before going back to finish her vole.  She noticed that Graystorm and Rainsong had left to go StarClan knows where.  She frowned as she sat back down.

She wondered whether she should go after them.  Join them "coincidentally."  Say she had just been out on a hunt and found them.  She banished the thought from her mind.  Too obvious and extremely tacky.
Loki
Loki
Becko was here

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong bounded into the clearing carrying her herbs. She had raced back to camp so she could clean herself up a bit before the ceremony started. She hurried off to Honeydrop's den. "Honeydrop? I've got your herbs. Graystorm is on his way too."

"Thank you," Honeydrop said as she gathered the herbs.

Rainsong went out to the clearing and found a place in the shade. She sat down and went to work grooming the flowers and leaves from her fur.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:40 am

Dovestar

Dovestar smirked as much as a cat could. "No, I just have an eye for such things." She bowed her head in response to her deputy and followed her with her eyes as she went to finish eating. Dovestar stood and stretched as she saw Rainsong come barreling into camp, into Honeydrop's den, back out, and flop down on the edge of the clearing to clean herself. Stifling the urge to roll her eyes at the warrior's timeliness, she made a great leap on the HighRock. "Attention DewClan! The apprentice ceremony will begin shortly. Please gather around the edges of the clearing," she called out, clearly and slowly, her happiness at naming two more apprentices very evident in her posture and tone.

Creamkit

Creamkit spit out her out tail and snickered at Acornkit as he tried to hide his embarrassment. At Dovestar's call, Creamkit pricked her ears up, nearly shaking with excitement. She was about to suggest going to sit for the ceremony and was about to bound off, but then she heard her mother's voice. "Creamkit! Acornkit!" Brindleface called. The young she-cat pranced over to her mother. "There you two are. You've been gone for awhile; I'd wondered where you'd gone off to. Now sit still so I can fix you up," she said. Creamkit huffed and sat as her mother began to tame her fluffy fur.

Graystorm

Graystorm ran to the camp entrance but settled himself as he padded in. He walked into Honeydrop's den and placed the borage down without uttering a word. Then he trotted out and scanned the clearing just as Dovestar made her announcement. Seeing Rainsong trying to tame her fur madly, he hurried over to help her. "Cutting it a little close, aren't we?" he teased as he pulled some leaves from the she-cat's coat.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 am

Honeydrop

Honeydrop gathered the herbs the warriors had brought in and placed them next to her herb store. She had heard Dovestar's call and decided to put the herbs away after the ceremony. As much as those two kits got on her nerves, she was happy to see them become apprentices. Maybe their mentors will tire them out so much they won't have the energy to bother me. She thought happily. She padded out of her den and sat down to wait for the ceremony to begin.

Acornkit

Acornkit beamed with excitement when he heard Dovestar's announcement. He bounced around his sister squeaking, "It's time! It's time!" At the call of his mother he stopped dead in his tracks and rolled his eyes as she began grooming his ruffled fur. "I'm almost an apprentice! I can do it myself!" He protested.

Rainsong

Rainsong furiously groomed her messy fur. She cursed under her breath as she cleaned. She was never going to get all the leaves out on time. As Graystorm came over to help her, she silently thanked StarClan. She definitely could use the help.  "Hey, you know me, Graystorm. I always cut it close," she replied.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Creamkit

Creamkit snickered at her brother. "I don't think you'll ever be able to do it on your own!" she teased after her mother had finished grooming her fur and moved on to her brother. "Hurry, mom! Let's go!" she squealed, almost bouncing again.

Graystorm

The large tom didn't even pause at Dovestar's announcement; he didn't have to pick his head up to listen. He just kept furiously licking and pulling things out of Rainsong's fur with his teeth. Finally, he felt as though it was going to have to be good enough. "Alright, that seems good. How did you even get that much stuff all over you?" he asked incredulously. "Nevermind. Hurry up!" he said, nudging her hind quarters with his nose.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Acornkit
Acornkit flashed an annoyed glance at his sister. He waited as patiently as he could for Brindleface to finish grooming him. When she was done, he jumped up and almost ran to the High Rock. Instead of running, he tried to make himself walk as calmly as possible.

Rainsong
Rainsong leaped up when Graystorm was finished. "Thanks Graystorm!" she called as she dashed off to find a spot to sit. My first apprentice! She thought, I can't wait!
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by DisappearingMirror Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Ivytail

The young warrior yawned and stretched inside of the warrior den, slowly blinking awake. When she heard her leader's call, she shot to her paws. 'How late is it?' she fretted. Only a few days being a warrior and she was already lazing around like a doormouse! Scrambling out of the den, she paused outside of it to give her chest a few quick licks before trotting over to join her clan as the two young kits were given their apprentice names.
DisappearingMirror
DisappearingMirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Graystorm

The large tom purred in return as Rainsong bounded off to the edge of the circle that had formed around the two kits. He saw her sit beside an excited-looking Flamebreeze and felt his whiskers twitch with happiness for the both of them. The feeling of jealousy had vanished completely from his heart as he saw how happy this opportunity was making them both.

Dovestar

The small she-cat leader looked down at her clan in fondness. She focused her eyes on the two kits standing at the center of the others and her eyes glinted with pride. Just as Rainsong bounded to the edge of the circle, Dovestar began to speak, her whiskers twitching with amusement at Rainsong's hustling and bustling. "Creamkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Creampaw. Your mentor will be Rainsong. I hope Rainsong will pass down all she knows to you." Dovestar could see the tiny she-cat shaking with excitement as she waited for Rainsong to step forward. Dovestar then addressed Rainsong. "Rainsong, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You received excellent training from Clovefoot and have shown yourself to be enthusiastic and loyal. I hope you will pass on these qualities to Creampaw." Dovestar waited for the two cats to touch noses before she would move on.

Creampaw

Creampaw! I'm Creampaw! And Rainsong is my mentor!
the young she-cat thought with excitement. She waited as patiently as she could for Rainsong to step forward, anxiously awaiting the moment when their noses would touch.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong beamed as she listened to Dovestar's words. She stepped forward and dipped her head to touch noses with her new apprentice. Her eyes gleamed with joy.

Acornkit
Acornkit quivered as he watched his sister being called forward. Finally! I get to be an apprentice!
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Dovestar

Eyes shining with happiness, Dovestar moved on to the next apprentice. "Acornkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Acornpaw. Your mentor will be Flamebreeze. I hope Flame breeze will pass down all she knows to you." The leader shifted her attention to her young deputy. "Flamebreeze, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You received warrior training from Bluemask and have shown yourself to be courageous and committed to your clan. I hope you will pass on your qualities of a fine deputy to Acornpaw." A certain wave of relief came over the young leader as she finished the ceremony. It was her first apprentice ceremony since becoming leader and she was glad she hadn't forgotten the words. She felt pride swell in her chest at seeing her close friend Flamebreeze with her new apprentice.

Creampaw

The young she-cat felt pride as her brother was named Flamebreeze's apprentice. She knew it would mean a lot to him to have DewClan's deputy as his mentor; he would be extremely excited. She eagerly waited for him to touch noses with Flamebreeze so she could go talk to him.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Acornpaw
Acornpaw held his head high and Dovestar called out the words of the ceremony. His eyes gleamed with eagerness and excitement. As his mentor was named, his heart skipped a beat. Flamebreeze! Wow! He thought. Trying very hard not to shake, he stepped forward as Flamebreeze approached and touched noses with his mentor.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:20 am

Dovestar

After the clan had finished their chorus of "Creampaw! Acornpaw!" Dovestar addressed the clan again. "The ceremony is complete and the meeting is ajourned," she declared before she leapt off of the HighRock. She padded over to the two apprentices and mewed a quiet, "Congratulations." With that, she padded to the fresh-kill pile and took a mouse for herself before she settled down to eat amongst her fellow warriors.

Creampaw

Creampaw was purring in delight. She padded up to her brother and nuzzled his cheek, giving his ear an affectionate lick. "We're finally apprentice! And congratulations! I know it means a lot for Flamebreeze to be your mentor," she mewed quietly in his ear. She then turned and face her mentor. "Are we gonna train tomorrow? What are you gonna teach me first?" she asked, kneading the ground happily.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 am

Rainsong
Rainsong purred at her apprentice's enthusiasm. "The first thing we'll do is go and explore the territory. You'll need to know the boundaries before any sort of training," she mewed, "We won't do anything tonight, so get yourself some fresh kill, go make your nest, and get some rest. It'll be a while before you get to sleep in."

Acornpaw
Acornpaw stood quivering with excitement in front of Flamebreeze. "What are we going to do first?" He asked her, looking up with eyes rounded with anticipation.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Flamebreeze

The warrior's whiskers twitched in amusement as she watched Acornpaw practically bounce on his paws.

"Tonight," she meowed, "you are going to spend your first night in the apprentice's den."  While she almost certainly knew Acornpaw knew where the apprentice's den was, she still flicked her tail over toward the structure.  "And tomorrow, I'll take you around the territory.  And maybe Rainsong and Creampaw will join us as well."  The deputy gave a small grin over to the other she-cat.
Loki
Loki
Becko was here

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Creampaw

Overhearing Flamebreeze's response, Creampaw shivered with excitement. "Oh, please can we go together, Rainsong?! I promise Acornpaw and I will behave!" she plead desperately. She really wanted to share this first experience with her brother. She turned to Acornpaw. "Let's go get some fresh-kill together!" she exclaimed, bouncing near him.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Rainsong
Rainsong nodded to Creampaw. "Of course we can go together!" she purred, "Now you two go eat and get some sleep." She padded over to Flamebreeze and left the two apprentices to go off and enjoy their first night as apprentices. She turned to Flamebreeze and fluffed up her fur with excitement. "Excited to be a mentor?" She asked.

Acornpaw
Acornpaw quivered with excitement when Rainsong said they could all go together. He turned to his sister. "Race you to the fresh kill pile!" He meowed before bounding off.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Creampaw

"Yes!"
she exclaimed when Rainsong said they could go together tomorrow. She nodded happily when her mentor told her to eat and sleep. "Thanks Rainsong!" she called as she began barreling after her brother. "No fair! You got a head start!" she called after him.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Becko Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Acornpaw
"Too bad!" he called over his shoulder. He barreled through the clearing and skidded to a halt beside the fresh kill pile. He reached up to grab a plump mouse from the top of the pile. He held it proudly in his jaws as he turned to face his sister.
Becko
Becko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Creampaw

Creampaw padded over gracefully with her head held snobbishly high. "An honorable warrior doesn't cheat," she mewed prissily before plucking a decently sized vole from the fresh-kill pile. She brushed past her brother and settled down outside the apprentices' den to eat, keeping perfect posture the entire time.
Fang
Fang
Official Idea Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next